Cookies are files that are stored on users’ computers and enable us to recognise them. Cookies help us to improve the usability and interactivity of our website by allowing us to observe which pages are useful for our users or not.
Cookies are essential for operating on Internet, contributing many advantages to interactive service provision and making it easier to browse and use websites. Cookies cannot harm your equipment: rather, they help us to identify and solve errors.
Below we list the cookies used on this website:
- Cookies strictly necessary:
- PHPSESSID: We use this cookie to identify the corresponding user and to guarantee that the contents of the web page are loaded efficiently.
- cc_cookie: This cookie checks whether or not the user has accepted our cookies policy.
- Analytical cookies:
- _ga: This cookie created by Google Analytics generates an anonymous user ID which is used to count how many times that user visits the website. It also records when the user visited the web portal for the first and last time, and the end of a session, the user’s origin and keywords.
- Third-party cookies:
- These cookies are generated when contents of portals foreign to this one are shown, such as YouTube or Vimeo.
You can permit, block or eliminate the cookies installed in your equipment through the options setup of your net browser. You can find information on how to do it, in relation with the most commonly used browsers, in the following links:
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
However, we inform you that deactivating a cookie may prevent or hamper you from browsing this website or using the services it offers.
|These cookies are used to gather information on the use made by visitors to our website, which we then use to draw up reports and improve the site.|
|Google Tag Manager||
These cookies ensure the correct behaviour of the Google Tag Manager.
|Cookies message||This cookie is used to deactivate the cookie warning message once it is accepted.|